Winged Throne Productions is dedicated to creating a safe environment for all of our attendees as they explore the worlds in which our games take place, therefore, as of October 2018, Winged Throne Productions has officially implemented an Anti-Sexual Harassment and Anti-Bullying policy along with an easy method to handle complaints to the standards set forth by the State of New York and the State of Massachusetts.
This policy will be made available to all attendees of Winged Throne events in the following places:
- The Winged Throne Website <<Click here to read the policy in its entirety>>
- Websites for all games run or sponsored by Winged Throne Productions
- A high level version of the policy will be posted in a prominent place at all Winged Throne events they are meant as a high level overview and reminder, and not a replacement for the full policy.
- A ‘read and understand’ waiver addendum which must be signed by each attendee
Winged Throne Productions prohibits harassment and bullying of all individuals and groups.
Harassment and bullying includes, but is not limited to the following:
- inappropriate physical contact or assault; unwanted sexual advances or propositions; or retaliation for reporting harassment and/or bullying.
- offensive or lewd verbal comments about a person, a person’s sexuality or sexual experience;
- Sexual; or discriminatory displays or publications anywhere at the event;
- Hostile actions taken against an individual because of that individual’s sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or the status of being transgender;
Participants engaging in this behavior are subject to appropriate sanctions up to and including disinvitation to any and all Winged Throne Events. If you are subjected to harassment, bullying or retaliation, or if you become aware of anyone being harassed or bullied, contact a representative of Winged Throne Productions in person or via email: email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to understand and abide by this policy to further the safety and enjoyment of all our participants and the community at large.
John Behnken, President
David Minor, Vice President
Elizabeth Minor, Treasurer
Shelley Burch, Secretary
Colleen Skadl, Director
Winged Throne Productions
Links to Documents:
- A full copy of our Anti-Harassment and Anti-Bullying policy can be found here.
- A copy of the one page summary that will be posted at every Winged Throne event can be found here.
- A copy of the addendum that will be added all waivers beginning immediately can be found here.
- A copy of the form for reporting incidents of harassment or bullying can be found here.